Seasonal Dinner Party
1 Day Course
By private reservation or keep an eye on our Facebook page as we regularly offer one day courses.
The one day dinner party course is designed to give you the opportunity to gather some great tips from Alison and Sidney to create the perfect dinner party. You will be shown the fabulous techniques, making the role of host appear seamless.
The recipes are well within the competence of the home cook and are all imbued with the flair of Le Calabash’s ‘Balade Gourmande sans Frontière’.
The planning and preparation for a delicious seasonal three course dinner party will enable you to get ahead of time allowing you to relax and enjoy the evening with your guests.
Recipes include a range of seasonal starters and main courses and, if desserts are your biggest challenge, during the afternoon, you will be introduced and guided through the preparation of some of Alison’s dessert creations, classics and accompaniments.
The one day course is inclusive of a day’s hands on tuition, coffee on arrival, afternoon tea, and informal lunch in the cookery school. A typical itinerary commences with coffee at 9am (please check in at 8.45). After lunch the course recommences at 2.00 pm until 5.30 pm when course certificates are presented and the day comes to a close with a glass of bubbly.
Non Residential / Non Particapating €295.00
Le Calabash Cookery Experience includes:
- Accommodation for six nights
- Entrance into Chateaux Chenonceau.
- Meals: daily breakfast, and meals as per itinerary, including three glasses of selected wine with meals.
- Transport for all activities in the itinerary.
- Personalised apron and recipe folder.
- Fee Wi-Fi
The price does not include:
- Transport from and to airport or station / this can be arranged
- Optional excursions or meals not listed in itinerary or any additional expenses ordered personally.
- Drinks that are personally ordered or excess wine consumed at meals
- Phone Calls
- Visit to The Château when visiting Amboise.
- Additional nights’ accommodation 175.00€ including breakfast, subject to room availability
- Spa Visit or Treatment where not included in itinerary.