Lunch or Dinner Demonstration
1 Day Course
For private bookings of 6 or more persons.
Designed for the cookery adventurer who would like to sit back and enjoy a demonstration. You will be shown the techniques and given the recipes of the dishes which will be served for lunch or dinner. Menus vary to the availability of seasonal ingredients. We will also design a bespoke menu for a group of 6 or more.
The Demonstration is inclusive of coffee on arrival, four course menu, wine, coffee and petit fours.
A typical lunch demonstration starts at 11.30 am and the day will normally come to a close at around 4.00 pm. The diner demonstration will start at 6.30 pm and come to a close at around 11.00 pm.
If booked by a party we are able to adjust times to suite you.
‘ What a wonderful experience, the food was out of this world. A gastronomic and educational experience to remember.
Lynne and John McQuire – Cumbria, England.
Le Calabash Cookery Experience includes:
- Accommodation for six nights
- Entrance into Chateaux Chenonceau.
- Meals: daily breakfast, and meals as per itinerary, including three glasses of selected wine with meals.
- Transport for all activities in the itinerary.
- Personalised apron and recipe folder.
- Fee Wi-Fi
The price does not include:
- Transport from and to airport or station / this can be arranged
- Optional excursions or meals not listed in itinerary or any additional expenses ordered personally.
- Drinks that are personally ordered or excess wine consumed at meals
- Phone Calls
- Visit to The Château when visiting Amboise.
- Additional nights’ accommodation 175.00€ including breakfast, subject to room availability
- Spa Visit or Treatment where not included in itinerary.