• Supreme of Cod approx. 200g per person
• 300g Brioche
• 1 shallot finely chopped
• 1 heaped teaspoon madras curry powder
• pinch saffron powder
• 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, roughly chopped
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• salt and pepper
• dash of olive oil for frying cod
1. Break brioche with your hands and roughly crumb, place in food processor (magi mix) with chopped shallots, curry powder, saffron, coriander, pinch of salt, freshly ground black pepper and lightly crumb for 15 seconds.
2. Mix in 2 tablespoons olive oil and set aside.
3. Lightly season cod and dust lightly with flour and seal in hot pan with a little olive oil until lightly brown all over.
4. Place on baking sheet and top with a generous amount of brioche crust, place in a preheated oven at 180C/Gas mark 4 for 7-8 minutes.
5. Serve on top of saffron risotto with a dash of lemon butter.